As a thank you to all of our stall holders from this year, to our local community, and to all of those amazing people around us helping in the fight against Coronovirus, we have decided to set up a raffle prize; a hamper with items bought by Garforth Feastival from as many of the stall holders from this year’s line up as possible, with all monies raised from the raffle going to the Leeds South & East Foodbank.
IMPORTANT: You will receive a confirmation email confirming your purchase. The Order Reference associated with your purchase will be your Raffle Ticket Number. If you purchase multiple tickets, you will have an equal number of tickets entered in to the draw. For example, if you purchased five tickets, you will have your Order reference Number entered in to the draw five times.
Please ensure you provide us with correct contact details so that we may contact you should you be the winner.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prizes will be drawn 11/07/2020, the winner will be randomly selected
- Any personal details collected will be deleted after the raffle is drawn, in line with GDPR
- Prizes will be delivered within Leeds only (LS postcodes)
- If you live outside of Leeds, you can still enter the raffle but on the basis of collection from Garforth within 2 days of the draw
- Raffle tickets are non refundable
- All proceeds from the raffle to go to Leeds South & East Foodbank